Greenbelt Trail of the Month
The Conservation Committee in 2012 designated certain parts of the Greenbelt Trail System as "Trail of the Month".
These trails are constructed and maintained by the Cape Conservation Committee, an all-volunteer, seven-member board that reports to the Town Council and is dedicated to preserving and promoting public access to the open spaces of Cape Elizabeth.
Here is an index of the commission's Trail of the Month articles to date:
- Dyer Woods: Small but diverse (February 2014)
- Stonegate Trails (October 2013)
- Spurwink Trail (August 2013)
- Leighton Farms Trail (May 2013)
- Town Center Trail (December 2012/January 2013)
- Highland Trail (Broadcove Trails Network - October/November 2012)
- Dyer Woods (August/September 2012)
- Winnick Woods (July 2012)
- Stonegate/Loveitt Woods (June 2012)
- Great Pond Trail (May 2012)
Articles about the chosen trail appear on these pages, and have been submitted to The Cape Courier for publication.